Thank you for supporting Catterick Racecourse, we look forward to welcoming you and hope you enjoy your day:
- On entering your horse you will receive an email or letter dependant on your chosen preference, detailing the badge allocation and Catterick facilities.
- The complimentary allocation of Owners & Trainers badges is SIX per horse declared to run (applicable to sole ownership, partnerships or syndicates). Additional badges are available at a charge of £7.00 each.
- Upon arriving at the Racecourse, you can gain access via the Owners & Trainers Entrance, which is situated at the northern end of the Paddock at the entrance nearest to the Catterick Bridge.
- Catterick has recently introduced the new PASS system (November 2016) and we would remind owners to please bring their new PASS cards with them to gain access
- Car Parking is free and situated across the road from the Owners & Trainers entrance. Once inside the racecourse your badge will give you access to all public facilities, as well as the Owners & Trainers bar situated near to the Parade Ring.
- Connections of the winning horse will be invited to have a celebratory drink following the presentations and will be given the opportunity to watch the race again