Thank you for supporting Catterick Racecourse, we look forward to welcoming you and hope you enjoy your day:
- On entering your horse you will receive an email or letter dependant on your chosen preference, detailing the badge allocation and Catterick facilities.
- The complimentary allocation of Owners & Trainers badges is SIX per horse declared to run (applicable to sole ownership, partnerships or syndicates). Additional badges are available at a charge of £7.00 each.
- Upon arriving at the Racecourse, you can gain access via the Owners & Trainers Entrance, which is situated at the Eastern end of the Grandstand, nearest to Catterick Village.
- Catterick has recently introduced the new PASS system (November 2016) and we would remind owners to please bring their new PASS cards with them to gain access
- Car Parking is free and situated at the Eastern end of the Grandstand, nearest to Catterick Village. Once inside the racecourse your badge will give you access to all public facilities, as well as the Owners & Trainers bar situated near to the Parade Ring.
- Connections of the winning horse will be invited to have a celebratory drink following the presentations and will be given the opportunity to watch the race again