Owners & Trainers
Thank you for supporting Catterick Racecourse, we look forward to welcoming you and hope you enjoy your day:
-.On entering your horse you will receive an email or letter dependant on your chosen preference, detailing the badge allocation and Catterick facilities.
- The complimentary allocation of Owners & Trainers badges is SIX per horse declared to run (applicable to sole ownership. partnerships or syndicates). Additional badges are available at a charge of £7.00.
- Upon arriving at the Racecourse, you can gain access via the Owners & Trainers Entrance, which is situated at the northern end of the Paddock at the entrance nearest to the Catterick Bridge.
-Catterick has recently introduced the new PASS system (November 2016) and we would remind owners to please bring their new PASS cards with them to gain access
- Car Parking is free and situated across the road from the Owners & Trainers entrance. Once inside the Racecourse your badge will give you access to all public facilities, as well as the Owners & Trainers bar situated near to the Parade Ring where there are a wide range of snacks and beverages available, including complimentary tea, coffee, biscuits and soup or sandwiches.
- Tables may be reserved in the Winning Streak restaurant where there is an a la carte menu available. A limited number of tables will be reserved on raceday for Owners and Trainers, but these will be available on a first come first served basis
- Connections of the winning horse will be invited to have a celebratory drink following the presentations and will be given the opportunity to watch the race again.