We are delighted to be able to support the safe return of full capacity crowds to racecourses. Whilst our operations are becoming more 'normal' your raceday may be different from previous visits, so please take some time to read the information below and familiarise yourself with the new protocols.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
AHEAD OF THE DAY
- All tickets for 21 July must be booked in advance. As part of a phased return to full specator numbers, please be ensure that you book your tickets in advance as there will be no ticket sales at the gates on the day.
- For our meetings taking place from August onwards, advance purchase is still strongly encouraged where possible (with reduced admission prices when doing so), however walk-up tickets will be available. Click here for more information regarding admission prices.
- Our Spectator Code of Conduct has been updated to reflect the most recent changes in Covid-19 guidance. Please click here to familiarise yourself with our protocols.
- As the Prime Minister stressed, the coming weeks will require a significant degree of personal responsibility. Our recommendation is that all racegoers voluntarily do a self-administered Lateral Flow Test on the day of, or on the day before, racing for their own peace of mind. If you do test positive or develop any Covid-19 symptoms you must not travel to the racecourse, entry will be denied. If you develop symptoms or if you are required to self isolate on race day, please contact the racecourse office to arrange a full refund. A refund/transfer is only possible when we are notified ahead of the race meeting date.
ON THE DAY
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms or are required to self-isolate please DO NOT TRAVEL TO THE RACECOURSE. Catterick Racecourse offers a full refund to anyone who test positive or is required to self-isolate - so book with confidence but please do not put your fellow racegoers at risk by travelling if you feel unwell.
- The gates will be open from 2 hours prior to the first race.
- When you arrive, please have your e-tickets ready to show at the entrance.
- The Government guidance around “hands, face, space, fresh air” remains appropriate advice to all individuals attending a raceday at Catterick. We will provide plenty of hand sanitiser, guidance and signage around the racecourse, to support this advice.
- Please be respectful of other racegoers.
- Government guidance to individuals regarding face coverings is that these are advisable when indoors or in a busy area. Please be aware that this is Government guidance to individuals, and as a venue we will not be mandating racegoers to wear face coverings, although it is recommended that you do so.
Click on the map to view a larger version.