We are delighted to be able to support the safe return of crowds to racecourses. Whilst our operations are becoming more 'normal' your raceday may be different from previous visits, so please take some time to read the information below and familiarise yourself with the new protocols.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
AHEAD OF THE DAY
- Spectator capacity will be restricted to under 4,000 people. By restricting capacity, racegoers will not be obliged to show proof of vaccination or a negative lateral flow test to gain admission to the course.
- Racegoers are advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment, as ticket availability on the day could be limited. Discounts are also available in advance. Click here for more information regarding admission prices.
- Our Spectator Code of Conduct has been updated to reflect the most recent changes in Covid-19 guidance. Please click here to familiarise yourself with our protocols.
- Our recommendation is that all racegoers voluntarily do a self-administered Lateral Flow Test on the day of, or on the day before, racing for their own peace of mind. If you do test positive or develop any Covid-19 symptoms you must not travel to the racecourse, entry will be denied. If you develop symptoms or if you are required to self isolate on race day, please contact the racecourse office to arrange a full refund. A refund/transfer is only possible when we are notified ahead of the race meeting date.
ON THE DAY
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms or are required to self-isolate please DO NOT TRAVEL TO THE RACECOURSE. Catterick Racecourse offers a full refund to anyone who test positive or is required to self-isolate - so book with confidence but please do not put your fellow racegoers at risk by travelling if you feel unwell.
- Spectator capacity will be restricted to under 4,000 people meaning racegoers will not be obliged to show proof of vaccination or a negative lateral flow test to gain admission to the course.
- The gates will be open from 2 hours prior to the first race.
- When you arrive, please have your e-tickets ready to show at the entrance.
- The Government guidance around “hands, face, space, fresh air” remains appropriate advice to all individuals attending a raceday at Catterick. We will provide plenty of hand sanitiser, guidance and signage around the racecourse, to support this advice.
- Please be respectful of other racegoers.
- Catterick Racecourse asks that all racegoers wear a mask, unless exempt, whilst indoors and in busy areas, except whilst eating or drinking.
Click on the map to view a larger version.